March 27, 2016
0
Love is when two people who care for each other get confused.
Bob Schneider

Love makes life so confusing, but would you want to live without it?
Anonymous

You are at once both the quiet and the confusion of my heart.
Franz Kafka

I wish my brain had a map to tell me where my heart should go…
Unknown

Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you.
John Gay

It is difficult to know at what moment love begins; it is less difficult to know that it has begun.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.
Paulo Coelho

I’m tormented, I’m crushed, I don’t know what to do. I’m confused, I’m lost, I totally got no clue. I know I love you. Yeah, that’s true. But when will you start loving me too?



The most confused we ever get is when we’re trying to convince our heads of something our heart knows is a lie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment