March 09, 2016
0
You give the world and me so much love. On your birthday, and every day afterward, may you know only love. Happy birthday, my love, the love of my life!



Happy birthday! Your love makes me feel like we’re celebrating my birthday every day of the year. On your special day, my love’s going to make you feel like it’s every birthday you’ve ever celebrated, rolled up into one day.

This is your special day and I’m going to make it every bit as special as you. I love you more than anything or anyone. Happy birthday, baby!



 Happy birthday! We’re not a match made in heaven — I’m no angel and you’re absolutely devilish. But what we got feels just like heaven.

 You are my inspiration You are my dream Happy birthday my sweet You are so special to me That why I am sending This Special birthday wishes Happy Birthday honey

Special person requires special This special birthday card is specially made for you By some who cares about you And it is none other than me Enjoy your birthday sweetheart

0 comments:

Post a Comment