March 09, 2016
0
A lot of men & women would rather stay single because they are tired of giving their everything and ending up with nothing.

Why do I fall in love with people who are all ready taken or have feelings for someone else?





That awkward moment when you are watching a movie with your dad and a love scene comes on.

Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary? :)

Boys think of girls just like books, if the cover doesn't catch their eye, they won't bother to read what's inside.




hate me? don't care? love me? love you too?think I'm a bitchy? fuck off? 

i am what i am.. i will never try to be some one else. 

That awkward moment when you are watching a movie with your dad and a love scene comes on.




i don't have an attitude problem. You have a problem with my attitude Don't like it get over it

Don't hate me, just get to know me first! 

Freedom of speech is lost when you get into a relationship and she is beautiful.

My life,My rules My Attitude!!! 




It is sad but truthful that some people simply grow old, but they never grow UP! 

My phone is like my lover. Its the last thing I see at night, and the first thing I wake up to every morning.

I hate how chocolates immediately melt on my fingers. I mean, am i that hot?

Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment