March 08, 2016
0
I hate when ex’s say… “I am here if you need me.” like….? where were you? when we were together & I needed you?

Smile is the second best thing you can do with your lips.

Finally 21, and legally able to do everything I've been doing since 15.




A girl jogging in the park helps at least 5 boys to be fit and in shape.

Freedom of speech is lost when you get into a relationship and she is beautiful.

People never remember the million times you help them, only the one time you don't.



If Your age was to be determined by the 2 last digits of your phone number, how old will you be?

You don't have to be crazy to hang out with me. I'll train you. Make your appointment today.

The best feeling in the world is when someone you hate tells a joke and nobody laughs :)





Shhhhhhhh everyone around me is in a relationship and I am just here with my laptop & Whatsapp

Why do I fall in love with people who are all ready taken or have feelings for someone else?

Always trying to cool my self 




People with status don't need status... 

Many a man owes his success to his first wife and his second wife to his success. 

Life without mistakes is like , education without books. 

They say "don't drink and drive". Well.... yesterday I was drinking a juice box while riding my tricycle. Yeah. I'm a badass. 

I'm pretty sure the whole "ladies first" thing was created by a guy just to check out ass.

Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary? :)



Love never dies.. only the lover changes.

I don't care if you think I'm crazy. Life is too short to be normal.

Your lips look so lonely. Would they like to meet mine?

Your taste still lingers on my lips, like I've just placed them upon yours, and still I starve for you !

0 comments:

Post a Comment