March 08, 2016
0
 People think being alone makes you LONELY, But I don't think thats true. Being surrounded by wrong people is the loneliest thing in the World.

The worst feeling isn't being lonely but being forgotten by someone you can't forget.

I feel like the weight of the world is resting on my shoulders and there is nothing I can do to get out from under it.




There’s nothing more depressing than having it all and still feeling sad.

Im hurt, and I’m heartbroken, and I’m sad, and I’m depressed, and ive been crying, but I dont wanna let it ruin my life.

Depression on my left, Loneliness on my right. They don’t need to show me thier badges. I know these guys very well.



Nothing is more depressing than despite the fact of having it all but still feeling empty.

Depressions may bring people closer to family but so do funerals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment