April 18, 2016
0
I'm just honest, I like that I don't have to worry about what I say. I really don't have the time or energy to pretend and I don't want to live that way.

If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything. ~Mark Twain

Never take someone for granted because once they are gone you will feel as lonely as losing your own soul

Being entirely honest with oneself is a good exercise.

Who lies for you will lie against you. ~Bosnian Proverb

I would replace the quality of sincerity with honesty, since one can hold a conviction sincerely without examining it, while honesty would require that one subject one's convictions to frequent scrutiny.

No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar. ~Abraham Lincoln

A man who is as honest as the day is long often needs watching at night.

I'd rather get bad news from an honest man than lies from a flatterer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment