April 23, 2016
0
Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold. ~Zelda Fitzgerald

There will always be a Beach Boys. Being a Beach Boy is like being in love. Dennis Wilson

If I had a single flower for every time I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~Claudia Adrienne Grandi

I think I had a more European outlook about the body and sex. The body is in no way dirty, and sex is something beautiful to give to and share with a lover. It has nothing to do with promiscuity, because I only believe in being in love with one man at a time. Dorothy Stratten

Are we not like two volumes of one book? ~Marceline Desbordes-Valmore

Being in love is the best thing in my life. Olivia Newton-John

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. ~Flavia Weedn, Forever, © Flavia.com

Being in love is the only transcendent experience. Armistead Maupin

Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense. ~Mark Overby

Love — a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker. ~Author Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment