April 23, 2016
0
When love is not madness, it is not love. ~Pedro Calderon de la Barca

Before, I was really passive, all I cared about was being in love with my boyfriend. I didn't have any creative power, nothing. I don't know that person any more. Gwen Stefani

Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. ~Author Unknown

I like being in love, but loving is what is crucial to me. Loving is the reason to live. Saffron Burrows

For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
~Rosemonde Gerard

I never saw myself as being ambitious, I saw myself as being in love with the profession. I'm a people person. I love to get to know different kinds of people. Jack Kelley

Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. ~Author Unknown

 No woman ever hates a man for being in love with her, but many a woman hate a man for being a friend to her. Alexander Pope

You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~Dr. Seuss

There's no changing your mind about whom you love. That's part of the tough thing about being in love - it's sort of undeniable. Piper Perabo

Out of all the people I've ever met, you're the one who makes me draw those silly little hearts on my papers. ~Author Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment