April 05, 2016
0
The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions - the little, soon forgotten charities of a kiss or a smile, a kind look or heartfelt compliment.

I don’t wanna miss one smile, I don’t wanna miss one kiss. I just wanna stay here with you just like this.

It’s not about butterflies in the first kiss, but that they are there in the last.

I don’t love him… I just like to kiss him.

Kiss me out of desire, but not consolation.

I remember doing the sex scene in Red Rock West. I had to kiss Nic Cage and then look like I was going down on him. And he couldn't do anything - he just had to lie there.

I basically look like a lot of modern Orthodox people you know, but I work on a TV show where I sometimes have to kiss Jim Parsons. That's why I don't take on the title of modern Orthodox, but in terms of ideology and theology I pretty much sound like a liberal modern Orthodox person.

In Westerns you were permitted to kiss your horse but never your girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment