April 05, 2016
0
I love the wacky museums because they play with eternity. 

Marge, try to understand. There are two kinds of college students -- jocks and nerds. As a jock, it is my duty to give nerds a hard time!
Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2%, and it's all because of my motivational techniques -- like donuts and the possibility of more donuts to come.

Trying is the first step towards failure.

If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

Many people quit looking for work when they find a job.
When I’m not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.

The only guys who wear Hawaiian shirts are gay guys and big fat party animals.

Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?

Everyone has a photographic memory.  Some just don’t have film.
You know the speed of light, so what’s the speed of dark?

Join The Army, Visit exotic places, meet strange people, then kill them.

I poured Spot remover on my dog. Now he’s gone.

Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.

Stupid risks make life worth living.

0 comments:

Post a Comment