April 01, 2016
0
I'm tired of everyone telling me about their special person when I desperately want one of my own.

Is so sad to see vacation go, it's back to school tomorrow! =(

Is feeling like the weight of the world is sitting on their shoulders.

My two most HATED words.."I PROMISE"..It doesn't mean $hit to me!

Some nights I burn in the fire of my own thoughts.

Its better to be lonely then to be played by wrong people.

I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears..

One Of The Hardest Things To Do.Is To Delete Old Messages That Once Meant A Lot To You.

Sometimes it's better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you!

The worst missing is missing your own self which you used to be once upon a time...

When You Sit Alone ...You Sit With Your Past ... :(

Sometimes you have to know when to stop hoping :-(

If you're going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears :)

I know my silence and my tears will heal my pain one day.

There is no point in crying, the tears wont bring you back to me.

How can I go back to where the smile i had was real.

The deepest people are the ones who've been hurt the most.

The have no idea what a bottomless pit of misery I am.

Everybody knows that something's wrong but nobody knows what's going on.

Let no one think I gave in.

The sky isn't always blue. The sun doesn't always shine. So it's okay to fall apart sometimes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment