May 20, 2016
0
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. 

The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. 

Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible. 

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

“Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.”

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence. 

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'! 

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.”

“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment