May 07, 2016
0
I like the idea of artificial beauty. Dying my hair black and wearing make-up and high heels is a security thing for me. I feel completely strange when people try to take it away.

My attitude based on how you treat me. 

It’s not about seducing men, it’s about embracing womanhood.

If you think I am BAD than you’re wrong, I'm the worst. 

When a bird hits your window have you ever wondered if God is playing angry birds with you? 

I know the voices in my head aren’t real but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome! 

 I loved a girl and she broke my heart. Now every piece of my heart love different girls. People called it flirt that's not fair… 

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment