May 21, 2016
0
A son is a son till he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life.  ~Irish Saying

One of the greatest gifts I've ever gotten is my daughter. Ace Frehley


Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter.  In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters there is something which there are no words to express.  ~Joseph Addison

Watching your daughter being collected by her date feels like handing over a million dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla. Jim Bishop

Watching your daughter being collected by her date feels like handing over a million dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla.  ~Jim Bishop

A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.  ~Author Unknown

I live for my daughter. Every decision I make is about her and for her. It's great. She's perfect. Gareth Gates

Daughter am I in my mother's house, but mistress in my own.  ~Rudyard Kipling

I have the most beautiful daughter in the world and I'm grateful for her. Bethenny Frankel

0 comments:

Post a Comment