May 21, 2016
0
If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards. 

A maxim is the exact and noble expression of an important and indisputable truth. Good maxims are the germs of all excellence; when firmly fixed on the memory, they nourish the will.
Joseph Joubert

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. 
Audrey Hepburn


Why aren't more gems from our great authors scattered over the country? Great books aren't within everybody's reach.
S. T. Coleridge

Nothing gives an author so much pleasure as to find his works respectfully quoted by other learned authors.
Benjamin Franklin

Good things, when short, are twice as good.
Baltasar Gracián

0 comments:

Post a Comment