May 20, 2016
0
Your secret is safe with me and all my friends.

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

Best friends are like pimples, they never go away!

Everyone hears what you say, Friends listen to what you say, Best friends listen to what you don't say

My wife ran off with my best friend, and I sure do miss him.

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend

I never actually say hi to my friends, I just make creepy faces at them from a distance.

The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist.

If you have an ounce of common sense and one good friend you don’t need an analyst.

If you can’t say anything nice, we should probably be friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment