June 26, 2016
0
Being Ignored. Worst feeling ever. 

Time doesn't heal all wounds, only distance can lessen the sting of them.

We've seen how grassroots journalism by blogs has had an impact at various points politically, as ordinary people have amplified stories that were being ignored by the traditional press. 

Some people hurt by words and some by action…but the biggest hurt I believe is that someone ignoring you when you value them more than anything else. 

The only person that deserves a special place in your life is someone that never made you feel like you were an option in theirs.

Do not worry of being ignored. Worry of why you are thinking about it, for ignorance will always exist.

When someone you loved finds no flattery in the gift you gave them then you must ask yourself, "What was worth loving?

I didn’t text you just to exercise my fingers, I was expecting a reply back.

If you're being ignored, that's a good time to concentrate on finding yourself and creating your own mystery. 

The sad part is I always make time for you, when you barely make time for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment