June 23, 2016
0
I am not fat, I am just easier to see.

People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger…

When Some One Hates You for no reason ...Give them a reason_!_

Never laugh at your wife’s choices… you’re one of them …

I never repeat any mistake twice. 3, 4 times may be. But never twice.

Never laugh at your wife’s choices… you’re one of them …

Being single because I can't find anyone who's amazing than me.

My friends say that alcohol kills slowly. Oh yes! I’m not in a hurry?

Don’t make a girl fall for you if you have no intention of catching HER. 🙂

I will win .....not immediately, but Definitely.

I don’t have an attitude, Just a personality that you can’t handle.

Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else.

Beauty is skin deep but attitude is to the bone

My alarm clock is clearly jealous of my amazing relationship with my BED.

0 comments:

Post a Comment