July 02, 2016
0
“Growing a beard is a habit most natural, scriptural, manly and beneficial.”

The beard isn't novel, it's natural. But your continued efforts to maintain.. a boyish look by shaving your face, is truly a peculiar habit.
Top 10 Beard Hairstyle for Man Quotes

“You call it facial hair, I call it awesomeness escaping through my face.”

Sometimes I think about shaving, but then I think, 'NAH. I like my legs the way they are'

I don't work out much But my beard lifts skirts.

Pitt the BEARDLESS !!

“A man who can grow a beard is the kind of man you want to with because 
a man who has patience to grow a beard has the patience to deal with your shit.”

Our character tells the world you are a real man.. Your beard is mostly the exclamation point.

One can always trust a man with beard.

Grow what your father gave you.

Man with Out a Beard is like aa Cup of a Tea with Out sugar.

Kissing a man with a beard is a lot like going to a picnic... You don't mind going through a little brush to get there. –Minnie Pearl

Men don't cry, they water their beard !

Kissing a man without a beard is like drinking champagne without bubbles.

“I don’t have many hobbies, but my beard collects bras. :P”

It's not a beard, I've trained to sit very still.

“It’s not a beard, I’ve trained to sit very still. “

If your dad doesn't have a beard, you've got two Mums.

Time is measured in days,weeks and beards..

Beards make Guy Hotter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment