July 02, 2016
0
Time is measured in days,weeks and beards..

I'm Sorry; I can't hear you over my awesome beard.

I met god..he has a beard.

I grew my beard out a little bit just to show that, indeed, I am a man.

Sum Guy's wear a suit to look important, I grew a beard.
Whtsapp Profile Picture of Beard man Quotes

Hey there! I am using Beard.

“To be happy is to have a beard.”

He who sacrifices his beard for a woman deserves neither.

Grow a beard. Then we'll talk.

“A man without beard is like lion without mane.”

A full beard looks cool.

Love ur beard.. it will love u back.

A man who can grow a beard is the kind of man you want to with because a man who has patience to grow a beard has the patience to deal with your shit.

Beards...if she dent love it , send her back

Beard sign of hotness.

The beard isn't novel, it's natural. But your continued efforts to maintain.. a boyish look by shaving your face, is truly a peculiar habit.

If u don't like my beard.....then leave me baby.

Beard under construction.

Kissing a man with a beard is a lot like going to a picnic... You don't mind going through a little brush to get there. –Minnie Pearl

Beard making ugly men handsome since the beginning of time.

Be Beard...Be Loved...

Love my beard...#men thing

0 comments:

Post a Comment