July 01, 2016
0
really hates it when , people who don't have a freaking clue what your doing , decide to tell other people what your doing !
to facebook to twitterto google plus

Hold on, let me go get my boots... The bullshit is getting a little deep in here.

Calling me first thing in the morning just to start a fight will get you no where but in deep shit for the whole day. (You have been warned!!)
to facebook to twitterto google plus

f**k O*f!! go mess with someone Else life! first fix your coz its a wreck ! u nob!

I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears:(
to facebook to twitterto google plus

YOUR actions & YOUR words are what destroyed our relationship. I just wanna to say thank you for all the heartache and pain you caused me.

From this point on I'm going to treat people exactly how they treat me. Some should be glad. Others should be very scared. Karma's here and they's Pissed

0 comments:

Post a Comment