July 01, 2016
0
I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears:(
to facebook to twitterto google plus

"Blow Me" Your head is so far stuck up you're own arse you can reach round and do it yourself!!!

From this point on I'm going to treat people exactly how they treat me. Some should be glad. Others should be very scared. Karma's here and they's Pissed!
to facebook to twitterto google plus

"Blow Me" Your head is so far stuck up you're own arse you can reach round and do it yourself!!!

I don't have time for attention whores so if you are one 2 words F..bad.. OFF!
to facebook to twitterto google plus

One day your gonna realize what you've done to us. I tried to warn you, but you didn't want to listen to me, now its me who doesn't care anymore.

is having a temporary malfunction. Normal programming will resume shortly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment