September 06, 2016
0
Here we have a best collection of the Upset whatsapp status, Feeling Upset status for whatsapp, , whatsapp status about Upset , best Upset status for whatsapp and facebook, Feeling Upset whatsapp status in hindi, best Upset messages, Upset whatsapp quotes, Feeling Upset whatsapp status ideas, Upset status for fb, latest Upset status for whatsapp, Upset whatsapp status updates and much more…
Upset Quotes

My feeling is that there is nothing in life but refraining from hurting others, and comforting those who are sad.

Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not.

"  My life ,my rule,that’s my attitude…"

Sometimes, the wrong choices take us to the right places.

I love crying in the rain. because when i do, no one can hear the pain.


I will never come in your life,

" I'm afraid to take another step because I might lose you."

if you feel better without me...

Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours."

"For some moments in life there are no words."

I don’t believe in love because I still don’t have you

I wonder if you think of me half as much as I think about you.

Read More:-Whatsapp Quotes on Sad Love Status
 Whatsapp Quotes on Sad Love Status


0 comments:

Post a Comment