September 06, 2016
0
Here we have a best collection of the Upset whatsapp status, Upset status for whatsapp, , whatsapp status about Upset , best Upset status for whatsapp and facebook, Upset whatsapp status in hindi, best Upset messages, Upset whatsapp quotes, Upset whatsapp status ideas, Upset status for fb, latest Upset status for whatsapp, Upset whatsapp status updates and much more…

Today I am sharing With you a Upset Status for Whatsapp in English and Hindi language.
Upset Quotes

I don't care for Those, who don't care for me ...

I will never come in Ur life Again..

It's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.

Sleeping because you are upset..

It's sad to be happy alone in Life..

Read More:-Emotional Senti SMS in Hindi And English
 Emotional Senti SMS in Hindi And English
"A sad soul can kill quicker than a germ."
John Steinbeck

Why be upset about the people that don't want or need U in their life...?

Don't judge someone's life until you've felt their pain

!Its better to be lonely then, to be played by Bad people.
Upset Quotes

I Feel I’m missing ,something in my life these days. ..

My "last seen at" was just to check your "last seen at".

Its better to be lonely then to be Love by wrong Girl..

Read More:-can live without you quotes
 can live without you quotes


0 comments:

Post a Comment