October 14, 2016
0
here you can find best collection of love short quotes for boyfriend and your lover, one line cute love quotes for your boyfriend, kiss you quotes for boyfriend, and more like romantic love quotes, and short feeling love quotes in english and more.


I will never leave you nor forsake you.” Please remember this… Even if you have never talked to God in your life, do it, because God is always, always, always there for you and he will never give up on trying to win your heart to live for him

Our lives are like a romantic movie played again and again. We smile, we flirt, we laugh and we fight – and we do it all over again. I love you.

 Falling in love with you… I don’t know how or when it happened. All I know that it is the best thing to have happened to me. I love you.


I don’t want anything from life except you are next to me

i feel great lucky everyday when i’m with you

0 comments:

Post a Comment