October 14, 2016
0
here you can find best collection of love quotes for boyfriend and your lover, cute love quotes for your boyfriend, i love you quotes for boyfriend, and more like couple love quotes, and short feeling love quotes in english and more.


If I could be anything in the world I would want to be a teardrop because I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.

When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.
Love Quotes For Boyfriend / Husband
It is not true that love does not have boundaries. In fact, my love for you has created boundaries in your heart so that no one else can come in. I love you.

I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.

You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.


In an internal There are many things I do not know why a spin in my mind, but the only thing that I know why is found is you, I love you from my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment