July 10, 2015
0
Being Thankful Gratitude quotes And Saying
We must learn to appreciate life. Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.

Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.


I am grateful for the friends in my life and the life in my friends.

Doing the right thing and believing in yourself will always gratify some people and astonish the rest.

My gratitude for having met you is surpassed only by my amazement at the joy you bring to my life.


Give thanks to God first because without him you wouldn't have everything else that you're thankful for.

An attitude of gratitude increases abundance and diminishes fear.

No one has a perfect day. But many people are going to end this day with gratitude, at least for being alive.

The saddest of all hearts is one without gratitude.

0 comments:

Post a Comment