February 06, 2016
1
Love is like an hourglass, when the mind is empty, the heart is full.

Nothing is fine, but when I’m with you everything is fine

I love the way you sung.

You are just a memory of my love.


The most beautiful line is But, I love you!!

The mind sets limits, the heart breaks them.

If you are in love you can’t get in comfort zone.

Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly –

Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away...

 I love my life because it’s you.

When I dream, I dream of you. Maybe one day, dreams will come true. Because, I really love you.

Absence makes the heart go wander.

Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses.

Love means two minds without a single thought.

Love and marriage go together like angel cake and anthrax.

A man is already halfway in love with any woman who understands to him.

Real happiness is when you marry a girl for love and find out later she has lots of money.

Love may be a dream but marriage is a nightmare.

Love will find a lay.

Saving love doesn't bring any interest.

Love goes out the door when money comes in.

Don't try to put a price tag on Love.

Don't try to buy Love and Happiness.

Someone who truly loves you, won't make you feel like you need to constantly fight for their notice.

1 comments: