February 23, 2016
0
I'm a Teenager: I have a messy room. I spend most of my time online. I have private shit on my phone. I go to bed late do whatever the fuck I like and I'm crazy about 1 person.

Be thankful for all you have, because you never know what will happen next.

Girl, you better have a license, cuz you are driving me crazy!

Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.

All men are born free and equal. If they go and get married, that’s their own fault.

If you were a tear in my eyes, I would not cry for the fear of losing you.

The two most common elements in the world are hydrogen and stupidity.

Why does it always rain the hardest on those who deserve the sun?

0 comments:

Post a Comment