April 27, 2016
0
Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be.

“You gotta be careful: don't say a word to nobody about nothing anytime ever.” 



“People wears a mask of lie so they look attractive , so be careful” 

“There are four things you need to know about war. One, every action requires careful tactics. Two, never lose hope and fight only for what is right. Three, be brave but you don't have to be fearless. And four, be willing to sacrifice.” 

“Self-doubt is a persuasive mistress; careful not to shag her or you’ll never get your balls back.” - Simon Hunt” 

Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.

I must be careful not to get trapped in the past. That's why I tend to forget my songs.


I think about what I'm eating every day. I still have burgers and stuff that's not good for me sometimes, but I'm always trying to be careful. I don't just eat whatever I want.

Strong women, when respected, make the whole society stronger. One must be careful with such rapid changes, though, and make an effort to preserve, at the same time, the positive traditions of Indian culture.

“Be careful with too much joy, 
it can make you numb in life.” 


0 comments:

Post a Comment