April 27, 2016
0
Life is difficult for everyone; everyone has bad days. Everyone has trouble in their life, because it doesn't matter how rich you are: Sickness and trouble and worry and love, these things will mess with you at every level of life.

“Maybe it’s not about having a beautiful day, but about finding beautiful moments. Maybe a whole day is just too much to ask. I could choose to believe that in every day, in all things, no matter how dark and ugly, there are shards of beauty if I look for them.” 

I can have as many bad days as anyone. But I choose to say, 'I'm just fine.'

“I've had the sort of day that would make St. Francis of Assisi kick babies.” 

“I’ve had the kind of bad day no quote can fix.” 

I don't have too many bad days because I just don't let them happen. When I'm having one of those days, I'll just be like. 'I'm not going to let this be a bad day,' and I'll do everything I can to turn it around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment