April 02, 2016
0
To all u Haters!!! Thanks for making me famous. I don’t give a Sh***t if u talk behind my back.

Its hurts the worst when the person that made you feel so special yesterday makes you feel so unwanted today.

I hate when people look at my phone while I’m typing. It’s not that I have something to hide… It’s just none of their damn business…

People will love you. People will hate you. And none of it will have anything to do with you.

Never hate something or someone just because someone else does..

I know that I’m not suppose to hate anyone, but I am so sure that God would understand on this one.

While you’re hating your life just because you can’t get what you want, someone is praying to have a life like yours.

If I treated you how you treated me… trust me… you would hate me.

It takes a few seconds to hurt people you love, but it takes years to heal. Try not to hurt your near and dear ones.

wants one guy to prove that they are not all the same. I guess I’ll be waiting a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment