July 02, 2016
0


With great Beard comes great responsibility!

What are you so defensive? I'm not saying your clean shaven face makes.. you less of a man. You just look like less of a man.

Ten minutes after my last sip, I just felt a drop on my neck.

To be happy is to have a beard.

I don't have many hobbies, but my beard collects bras. :P

It's either a clean shave or a full grown messy beard. There's no in between. 

There's a name for people without beards... WOMEN!
Best Latest Beard Quotes for Real Man

The world is full of guys, be a man

Yesterday when the receptionists looked at my license she say "I guess it's you, you just look a lot furrier now" 

You call it facial hair, I call it awesomeness escaping through my face.

The beard tells the world that you spend more time.. in Morning Prayer than morning primping.

“Grow what your father gave you.”

The beard signifies the courageous. The beard distinguishes... the grown men. The earnest. The active. The vigorous.

The only reason to shave your beard is the joy of growing it again.

The beard isn't novel, it's natural. But your continued efforts to maintain.. a boyish look by shaving your face, is truly a peculiar habit.

“I don’t work out much But my beard lifts skirts.”

Sometimes I think about shaving, but then I think, 'NAH. I like my legs the way they are'

0 comments:

Post a Comment