July 17, 2016
0
There is no market for YOUR EMOTIONS, so never advertise your FEELINGS just display YOUR ATTITUDE.,.

I don’t insult people, I just describe them

Be the Best Version of yourself…

Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, and a lady with class.

I dint change, i just grew up. You should try it once ๐Ÿ˜‰

I’m sorry I mistook all our laughs, long nights, sweet texts & inside jokes as you caring. I’ll think twice before wasting my time again.

Alter your attitude and you can alter your life.

AtTitUdE is the result on uR aCtiOn.. So, if eu doN’t LyK mY aTtItUdE.. BLam uRsLf
Attitude New Quotes for Real Man

Forget the haters…cause some body loves you

i am what i am.. i will never try to be some one else.

i don’t have an attitude problem. You have a problem with my attitude : ) Don’t like it get over it Lol

Don’t hate me, just get to know me first!

0 comments:

Post a Comment