July 16, 2016
0
.”I’m jealous of the angels because they see you every day.”

I believe that dreams can come true, because mine did when I met you, my love. I will always love you. I swear.

“A girl should have two things: a smile and a guy who inspires it.”

“Like a shift through a storm we can risk it all. That’s how strong my love is.” – Alicia Keys (That’s How Strong My Love Is Lyrics)

I knew my feelings for you were real when I spent more time thinking about you than worrying about myself.

“When you walk by me, when you are talking to other girls and when you laugh I realize that no matter what I do I can’t get over you.” – Maria Amelia

If I know what love is, it is because of you. Never leave me. I would be an empty flame without you and my life would lose meaning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment