July 16, 2016
0
“Through the shake of an earthquake I will never fall. That’s how strong my love is.” –Alicia Keys (That’s How Strong My Love Is Lyrics)

My sweet prince I loved you once, love you still, always have and always will.

“Love is a lot like google. If you make your search too specific, you’ll never find what you’re looking for.”

I wonder if you know how I truly feel and how happy my heart is when we are together? I would count the ways, but I would run out of time because I am sure one lifetime wouldn’t be enough.

“Girls fall in love with what they hear. Boys fall in love with what they see. That’s why girls wear make up and boys lie.”

I know God has someone special for me, and there’s no need to search for him, for he has found me, and I have found him. I have loved you all my life!

I know I am in love with you, because my reality is finally better than my dreams

“A million feelings. A thousand thoughts. A hundred memories. All for one person.” – Lil Wayne

0 comments:

Post a Comment