September 28, 2016
0
 You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.


Old people at weddings always poke me and say “you’re next”. So I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

Why does it always have to be the one that you love the most hits you the hardest? 
fake love and lies Quotes

loves when you listen to a song and it relates 100% sure to how you feel. 

The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime. 

I hate being broken. I hate that I cannot go back. 

Why do Americans choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?

I hate fake people. You know what I’m talking about. Mannequins.

The only thing you get from being fake is losing your real friends and gaining more fake people in your circle


Why be fake? In the end, the truth comes out and when that happens, you’re standing alone

Don’t be racist, be like Super Mario. He’s an Italian plumber, created by Japanese people, who speaks English, and looks like a Mexican.

Dear rappers, please stop putting sirens in your songs. When I’m driving, it scares the crap out of me.

Virginity is like a soap bubble, one prick and it is gone.

Sometimes it’s a good thing to have fake people in this world. It helps you find out who your real friends are.


Sometimes its not the person who change, it’s the mask that falls off.

“Don’t kid yourself” would be a great slogan for a condom company.

The same person that speaks highly of you will be the same person that downs you. Be careful who you call friends.

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment