September 28, 2016
0
 I love how people say they’re “expecting” a baby, as if it might be something else, like a penguin.

Fake people will hang around as long as you let them. So, don’t. Cut back on their time and spend it with your real friends


All it takes is a beautiful fake smile to hide an injured soul, and they will never notice how broken you really are.

There’re a lot of fake people in the world, but before you judge them, make sure you’re not one of them.
FAKE PEOPLE Love Quotes

The problem with relationships today is people let loneliness drive them into the arms of someone they don’t even love.

Who says nothing is impossible? I’ve been doing nothing for years.

If only God can judge us than Santa has some explaining to do.

Boobs are just proof that men can focus on two things at once.

Fake people are like fools gold, it can be found everywhere yet it’s worth nothing. Real people are like gold, they’re very rare and worth a fortune

A worse situation will show out d fake and real care .. 

You Always Get Hurt The Moment You Begin To Care. 

The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me go. 


I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms :( 

Always sleep with one eye open. Never take anything for granted. Your best friends might just be your enemies.

You spend the first 2 years of a child’s life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.

Its better to be lonely then to be played by wrong people. 

I will never stop caring, but if you decide to push me away, I will go. 

I like to listen to sad music when I'm sad to make me double sad. 

Fake people hate honesty. It’s the lies that keep them feeling good about themselves and their lives. So share your true feelings about their actions and watch how they fade away


People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.. 

Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside. 

I’m missing something in my life these days. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment