September 28, 2016
0

Short Awesome Facebook Quotes 

if you are looking short quotes for facebook status, facebook short forms, facebook quotes about life, facebook quotes about love, facebook quotes in hindi, facebook funny quotes, facebook quotes and saying for status, nice facebook quotes and lots more.

Swagger Attitude Status

Our patience will achieve more than our force.
Short Awesome Facebook Quotes
Wow now I’m a graduate…….Now thermometer is not the only thing that has degrees without brains

Humility is attentive patience.

Wise to resolve, and patient to perform.

Attitude is that Which can give You Power...

Attitude Style Quotes in English

My style is unique don't copy it!

The only disability in Ur life is a bad attitude...

My Attitude is "GoD" gift and nobody take it from me.!

I’m patient.

Posiive Attitude Status in English 

Positive anything is better than negative nothing.

Learning never exhausts the mind.

You cannot open a book without learning something.

The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding.

So you are checking my status…

Best Unique Awesome facebook Status

The greatest pleasure in life is doing the things people say U can’t Do it..

If they hates U for no reason Ask The Reason..

I tried being like U, my personality didn't like it.

Question everything. Learn something. Answer nothing.

Truth of Life Whatsapp Status Quotes 

I never learned from a man who agreed with me.

The brighter you are, the more you have to learn.

Excellence is not a skill, It is an attitude.

I want my Girlfriend like Google, She will understand me better.

There is One Problem In World Without Solution is Girl Friend..!

I don't care what people _think or say about me..!

The delights of self-discovery are always available.

I am still learning.

It is what we know already that often prevents us from learning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment