April 10, 2017
1
Looking For Best Killer Attitude Status in English Then here You Will Find Best Killer Attitude Status, Swag Status, Love Killer Status, Romantic Killer Status Amd More.

Killer Status And Quotes in English

I’m jealous my parents, I’ll never have a kid as cool as theirs

Being classy isn’t a choice. Its a lifestyle

I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.

I’m the dude with cool attitude
killer whale status and Quotes in English
killer whale status and Quotes in English

Yes I am smiling and you’re not the reason anymore.
A truly elegant taste is generally accompanied with excellency of heart.

God is really creative , i mean ..just look at me :P

One wise guy invented mobile application Whatsapp…..and his wife added last seen feature :)

Silence is the best response to a fool.

I don’t care how stylish something is if it doesn’t flatter me.
Don’t judge someone’s life until you’ve felt their pain

You treated me like an option so i left you like an choice.

1 comments: