August 31, 2014
0

Attitude Status Quotes For 

Whatsapp Facebook



  1. ·       When Sum One Hates You for no reason……………..Give them a reason   _!_

    ·       If you are good at something, never do it for free

    ·       I hate when people look at my phone while I’m typing. It’s not that I have something to hide… It’s just none of their damn business :/

    ·       Beauty is skin deep but attitude is to the bone.


    ·       Do You Want To Go Out With Me? (A) Yes (B) A (C) B.

    ·       Once Upon A Time I Smashed My Face Into My Keyboard And Accidentally Wrote The 5th Twilight Book.


    ·       Imagine Having A Teacher Named Alejandro, And Whenever He Calls On You, Just Be Like, “Don’t Call My Name, Don’t Call My Name, Alejandro.”
  2. ·       F.E.A.R = Face Everything And Recover Or Forget Everything And Run!

    ·       I’m A Type Of Person Who Laughs At A Joke 3 Times. 1st When It’s Told, 2nd When It’s Explained To Me, And 3rd When I Finally Get It!

    ·       You Don’t Know Something? Google It. You Don’t Know Someone? Facebook It. You Can’t Find Something? Mom!

    ·       I Hate It When I Have So Many Tabs Open, And One Of Them Starts Playing A Talking Ad That I Can’t Find It.

    ·       I Like Your Makeup. Just Kidding. It Looks Like You Got Gangbanged By Crayola.


    ·       THE BIGGEST LIE EVER TOLD; Was When The Doctor Walked In To Mrs. Bieber’s Hospital Room And Said, “Congratulations, It’s A Boy”

    ·       Dear Optimist, Pessimist, And Realist. While You Guys Were Arguing About The Cup Of Water. I Drank It. – The Opportunist


    ·       3 Things That Should Never Be Broken; (1) A Heart (2) A Promise And (3) A Condom 

    ·       There Is Only 1 Perfect Wife In The World. .Every Husband Thinks The Neighbour Has Her!!


    ·         If You Agree With A Woman When She’s Wrong, Congratulations On Being Right And Wrong At The Same Time

0 comments:

Post a Comment