October 18, 2014
0
Whatsapp Lonely Love Cute Status

Whatsapp Lonely Love Cute Status


When I truly care for someone, their mistakes never change my feelings b’coz its the mind that gets angry but the heart still cares.

Beautiful things happen in your life when you distance yourself from all the negative things.

We may not have it all together …. but together we have it all.

I’m single because God is busy writting the best love story for me.

I keep myself busy with things to do but everytime I pause, I still think of you.

It’s amazing how one day someone walks into your life, then the next day you wonder how you lived without them.

Everybody needs someone who can make them laugh when they think that they’ll never smile again.

Words are not enough to describe how deeply I feel for you

If someone was to write a story about my life the climax would be when I met you.

Are we not like two volumes of one book?

Say what you want to say when you have the feeling and the chance.

You are the most important person in my life ….. and I hope you know that.

Smile is a curve that make every thing straight :)

One of the best feelings in the world is when you hug the person you love and they hug you tighter.

When I miss you, I re-read our old messages and smile like an idiot.

No one falls in love by choice, it’s by chance.

Know how I think for you? As one of my very favorite blassings.

He’s not the only guy in the universe, But he’s the only one that matters.

My mom told me angels are in heaven, so why is she on Earth?

Someone asked me How’s life? I just smiled and replied, She’s fine :)

Your looks don’t make you pretty, it’s the person inside who makes you pretty.

Be what to want to be not what others want to see.

Never regret. If its good, its wonderful. If it’s bad, its experience.

I love it when you remember the little things about me that I thought you would forget.

3 C’s of LIFE: Choice, Chance, Change – You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.

My heart is perfect because ….. YOU ARE INSIDE.

You brought COLORS in my life. Yes YOU!

Live every moment, laugh every day, love beyond words.

My heart for you. It might be small but it’s all I have.

Never give up on something you believe in, Becoz that something can change your everything.

Things worth having are worth waiting for.

Life is partly what we make it and partly what it is made by the friends.

Tough times never last but tough people do.

Your smile looks adorable on you. You should wear it more often.

If you want to kill someone, kill them with your kindness!

Even temporary happiness is much better than permanent misery.

Love me for a second, and I will make that second last a lifetime.

If you want to leave a lasting impression then treat people the same way you would like to be treated.

Love is not blind, it sees but it does not mind.

Words just cant express what it is – three words, two people, one feeling.

How can you forget someone, who gave you so much to remember?

You will never find love if what youre seeking is perfection.

No one can change a person. But someone can be a reason for a person to change.

I want you to know something, but I don’t want to tell you, so I’ll just let the first three words of this sentence explain it.

Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love & be loved for the rest of your life.

We cant help everyone, but everyone can help someone.

The less we look with our eyes, the more we will see with our hearts.

You dont have to talk about how great you are- let your actions do the talking.

Experience is something you don’t get until just after you need it.

Those who Hate, find it hard to Love: Those who Love find it hard to Hate.

You have to experience the bad to know what’s good.

If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything.

Don’t change for someone to like you, be yourself and the right people will love you.

What the heart gives away is never gone …It is kept in the hearts of others.

Are you an alarm clock? You managed to wake up my sleeping heart.

A good heart and a good nature are two different issues, A good heart can win many relationships, But a good nature can win many good hearts.

We can only learn to love by loving.

Smile. It kills the people who want to see you cry.

The best qualities we have are the ones we never see. The worst qualities we have are the ones we always see.

You can’t change what’s happened in your past, so before you let it destroy your future; learn to live with it

The moment when you are sure you can’t lose what you own, is exactly the moment when you start losing it.

Promises never work, Compromise do!

No one is perfect until you fall in love with them.

Before I met you I never knew what it was like; to look at someone and smile for no reason.

To know that you do not know is the best. To pretend to know when you do not know is a disease.

One single positive dream is more important than a thousand negative realities.

Life stops for no one, so be what you wanna be, not what others wanna see.

We know what we want, but often forget what we really need.

Everyone deserves a chance to clean up their mistakes.

Work hard to get what you like, otherwise you’ll be forced to like what you get.

Faith doesn’t make things easy, Just possible

There are two ways to get everyone to hate you. Either do something really wrong, or do something really right.

If I was to die tonight, I would die happy, becasue I have met someone as beautiful as you!

You know you have nothing to do when you check Facebook every five minutes to see whats going on in someone elses life.

When God opened the window of the Heaven He asked me: What is your wish for today? I said : Please take special care of the person reading this.

Prayers go up and blessings come down.

I would walk a million miles, for one of your smiles.

Why is life so complicated? You tell the truth, you get in trouble. You lie, you get in trouble. What do you do?

Out of all of Gods creations, his best work was you.

A heart that loves is always young.

what comes easy won’t always last.and what will last won’t always come easy!

Trust can be lost within seconds, takes a lifetime to regain, and is still never as strong.

Sometimes we waste too much time to think about someone that doesn’t think about us for a second.

Just because something good ends doesn’t mean something better won’t begin.

Be careful with your words once they said, they can only be forgiven but never forgotten.

Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.

The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present.

Why do we always ignore those that adore us, adore those that ignore us. Love those that hurt us and hurt those that love us??

If your problem has a solution then…why worry about it? If your problem doesn’t have solution then…why worry about it?

Be nice to people on your way up because you meet them on your way down.

Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t.

When everything seems to be unfair, when all that you do is not appreciated, I’ll take your hand, wipe away your tears, take you for a walk and remind you how special you are. If not for them, for me.

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.

Good judgment comes from bad experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.

If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain.

Love is holding hands in the street. Marriage is holding arguments in the street.

Forgive Quickly. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Always appreciate the time you get, because you never know how much longer it`ll last.

Sometimes all the words in the world can’t describe a single feeling.

Life is a lot better if you just smile, even in the worst times.

Be your self and not what others want you to be.

You know why people say that you can’t Sleep when you are in Love, because for the 1st Time in your life you will find something more beautiful than your dreams.

It’s better to be a complete person than be a person who is always looking for someone else to make them complete..

Hiding your emotions is the worst thing you can do. Expressing them to the right person at the right time might change everything.

Trust is a small word with a big concept.

Shy persons have the Biggest Heart in the world.

Review your actions and so as each reflections of people around you..

Dont be in a relationship if you’re going to act single..

Argument may win the situation but lose the person, but Patience may lose the situation but win the person.

Beauty attracts the eye but personality captures the heart.

Don`t make decisions when you`re angry, and Don`t make promises when you`re happy.


Everyone has that special someone in their lives i just wish i could find mine.

When everything’s coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane.

If I start smile then I am thinking about doing something evil. If I start to laugh, you better start running.

I need to be thankful for what I have rather than frustrated about what I don’t have.

I never regret anything I’ve done in my past because it led to who i am today and who i will become tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment