November 26, 2015
0
Short Amazing Deep Love quotes in One Line

= Give me a kiss and I’ll serenade you among the stars. Give me your love and I will pluck each star to set at your feet.

= Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever.= 

Read More:- Cool Breakup Status for your Whatsapp

= Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.= 

= Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.= 

Read More:- Whatsapp Crush Status - Facebook Status Quotes

= How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach...= 

= If you can love the wrong person that much, imagine how much you can love the right one.= 

= It is impossible for me to quantify exactly how much I love you or how much I think of you everyday. Let's just say that your smile lights up my world.= 

Read More:- Akad love Status in one line

= You can love someone Instantly, You can love someone Forever. No matter how you love someone, it can only mean something if that person knows it.= 

= Kiss me. Hug me. Love me. The same quantity of those sweetest things I will return as soon as possible.= 

Read More:- love u and Miss u Status

= Words cannot express how much I love you. You are my love, now and forever.= 

= My gratitude for having met you is surpassed only by my amazement at the joy you bring to my life.= 

= When you love me like that, I melt into honey. Let’s be sweet together.= 

0 comments:

Post a Comment