April 23, 2016
0
You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry. ~Author Unknown

I was in love with the idea of being in love with a woman way before I was actually in love with one. Jimmy Carr

True love is when you put someone on a pedestal, and they fall — but you are there to catch them. ~Author Unknown

I like relationships and being in love, but I also like being single - you have to embrace all those different things. Dominic Monaghan

You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well. ~Author Unknown

I have more of a desire to write songs about being an independent woman than being in love, songs about getting up and moving on even if I have a broken heart. 'Wanna Say' is one of the few love songs I've ever done. Kat Graham

Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart. ~Author Unknown

One of the things I say is, 'You want to know what it's like to be a baby? It's like being in love for the first time in Paris after four double espressos.' And boy, you are alive and conscious. Alison Gopnik

I climbed up the door and opened the stairs,
Said my pajamas and put on my prayers,
Then I turned off the bed and crawled into the light
All because you kissed me goodnight!
~Author Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment