March 08, 2016
0
Meeting You Was Fate, Becoming Your Friend Was A Choice, But Falling In Love With You Was Beyond My Control.

Life Can Give Us Lots’ Of Beautiful Persons, But Only One Person Is Enough For A Beautiful Life.
Nothing Is Perfect, But When I’M With You Everything Is Perfect.

Someone Asked Me How’S Life? I Just Smiled And Replied, She’S Fine.

Sometimes people have to cry out all their tears, to make room for a heart full of smiles.

The hardest part about loving someone, is watching that person love another person.

The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.



The sad part isn't that we never talk, its that we used to talk everyday.

I Wish Dreams Were Like Wishes, And Wishes Came True, Cause In My Dreams I’M Always With You.

I Can’T Place Anyone Above You But I Can Place Myself Above You, Not To Be A Master But To Be Your Shield And Always Protect You.

It's sad to be happy alone.



It isn't the bad memories that make you sad, but the best ones that you can't bring it back ..

How did I go from being so happy, to so sad...

Is having one of those days where they feels like they can't do anything right.

Going to keep all secrets to myself since some people i can't trust :'(

0 comments:

Post a Comment