March 08, 2016
0
I will wait till the day I can forget YOU or the day you realize you can’t forget Me.

I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about you.

I don't usually sleep enough, but when I do, it's still not enough.



A great many people have a soldier's stomach - everything they eat goes to the front.

Thinking Of You Is Easy, I Do It Every Day. Missing You Is The Heartache That Never Goes Away.

sometimes the people that u don't want to get hurt doesn't care if they hurt you!



There is no hurt in this world worse then feeling like they just doesn't give a F..bad..!

Why be mean to animals when they treat u better then people

The Essence Of Romantic Love Is That Wonderful Beginning, After Which Sadness And Impossibility May Become The Rule.



No Matter What Has Happened. No Matter What You’Ve Done. No Matter What You Will Do. I Will Always Love You. I Swear It.

I Love My Life Because It Gave Me You I Love You Because You Are My Life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment