October 14, 2016
0
here you can find best collection of love Couple Romantic Quotes for boyfriend and your lover, Sweet love quotes for your boyfriend, i love you quotes for Girlfriend, and more like Romantic love quotes, and short feeling love quotes in english and more.

Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.

Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.

If you were cheese, I would be a mouse so I can nibble you bit by bit. If you were milk, I would be a cat so I can drink you sip by sip. But if you were a mouse, I would still be a cat so I can devour you piece by piece. I love you.

 My love for you is so real, that it makes me want to do unreal things like jumping on the clouds and climbing on the rainbow. I love you.

i fell in love with you because you loved me when i couldn’t love myself.


0 comments:

Post a Comment